Sports Travel Insurance
Whether you’re travelling abroad to compete in a single event, take part in a training session or in a series of events, we can arrange cover specifically for your travel and medical repatriation. Through our specialist partners DTW 1991 we are able to arrange cover for Track Days, Go Karting and Motorsport, in addition this product also covers a wide variety of extreme activities including paragliding, power boating and skiing.
The policy offers cover for:
- Medical repatriation from anywhere in the world
- £25,000 of injury cover
- Sports equipment – including race gear, helmet and suit
- Damage to equipment by carrier
To obtain an online quote – click here.
Our expert team are ready to discuss your needs, call us today:
Standard Travel Insurance
Through DTW 1991, we are also able to offer a standard travel insurance scheme. For instant quotations and immediate cover online – click here.
- 24 hour emergency assistance/pre-travel advice line and a separate Legal advice line
- Reduced rates for couples, families and single parent families
- Single trip – up to 365 days (age limit 85, limited to 31 days over aged 71)
- Annual Multi-trip – unlimited number in any year, maximum 45 days per trip (age limit 75)
- No terrorism exclusion and “Ash Cloud” covered as standard under travel delay section
- Many hazardous sports included as standard including trekking to any height, motor cycling holidays up to 2000cc engine capacity, scuba diving, white water rafting, bungee jumping, etc
- Pre-existing medical conditions may be covered, subject to medical screening
- Cover for insolvency of the end suppliers not forming part of a package holiday including airline, hotel and other end suppliers
- Single excess applies per family per incident
For requirements outside of the online scheme, for example, ages 75 to 85 or special medical requirements, please call Reis on 0115 965 1050 for a bespoke quotation.