Organisers of the ARR Craib MSA Scottish Rally Championship (SRC) are delighted to announce the 2018 season calendar, the 50th season in the championship’s illustrious history.
The SRC comprises seven exhilarating events across Scotland. Around 100 drivers, navigators and their support crews, watched by thousands of spectators, will tackle gravel forestry tracks during the course of the season in a bid to take the overall championship crown or one of the many other awards on offer at the end of the season.
“We are very happy with the diverse calendar and incentives we will have on offer to our competitors in 2018,” said Gordon Adam, Chairman of the SRC.
“The Snowman Rally is now our traditional opener, and offers its own unique challenge. From there we travel right across the width and breadth of Scotland on some of the finest forest roads in the UK. Each event is special in its own right so we saw no reason not to continue with the current calendar we have in place.”
2018 ARR Craib MSA Scottish Rally Championship Calendar
- 10th February – Snowman Rally (Inverness)
- 10th March – Border Counties Rally (Jedburgh)
- 21st April – Speyside Stages (Elgin)
- 19th May – Scottish Rally (Dumfries)
- 23rd June – Argyll Stages Rally (Dunoon)
- 11th August – Grampian Forest Rally (Aberdeenshire)
- 8th September – Galloway Hills Rally (Castle Douglas)
The championship consists of seven forest events across the whole of Scotland, taking in over 300 competitive stage miles.