l2 7 SMP 6073 scaled - REIS Motorsport Insurance

Commercial Insurance

scroll down - REIS Motorsport Insurance

Protect Your Motorsport Business

If you’re a motorsport team, business, or motor trader who deals with motorsports vehicles, Reis can offer insurance to meet your needs. Our specialist commercial team can arrange cover whether at the business premises, during transit to and from events, or operating away at race circuits and rally service areas.

We know that businesses involved in motorsport are as diverse as motorsport competitors, vehicles and events, so there’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach with us. We work with you to find out what you do and how you do it, tailoring insurance to your needs.

We can offer a choice of cover for property material damage, all liabilities, business interruption, working away from premises, commercial and non-standard vehicle road risk cover (for you and your customers’ vehicles), stock at premises and in transit, motor trade activities, and legal costs.

Our team of Motorsport Commercial Insurance experts are only too happy to discuss your requirements.

What can motorsport commercial insurance cover?

Motorsport commercial insurance is designed to cover risks faced by businesses involved in any type of motorsport activity. You may need employers’ liability insurance, public liability insurance, motor trade insurance, business premises/property insurance, and insurance for the storage and transit of vehicles, for:

  • Motorsport businesses
  • Motorsport teams
  • Motor Trade businesses handling motorsport vehicles
  • Event organisers and promoters
  • Other businesses involved in servicing the motorsport industry

Speak to us about your needs, and we will look to tailor insurance to match them.

What can motorsport commercial insurance cover - REIS Motorsport Insurance

Why choose Reis for Motorsport Commercial Insurance?

Motorsport Knowledge

We live and breathe motorsport – it’s all we cover!

Exceptional Service

A personal, professional service tailored to your specific needs

Experience and Trust

Our teams have insured motorsport businesses since 2008

Frequently Asked Questions

What is motorsport employers’ liability insurance?

This element of insurance covers your liability should an employee of yours suffer personal injury or property damage, as part of their duties as an employee of your company. This is a legal requirement for almost all companies with employees, so make sure you have this cover in place if this applies to you.

What is motorsport public liability insurance?

This insurance covers your liability should a member of the public, or your clients suffer personal injury or property damage, as a result of your normal business operations. It is often packaged with employers’ liability insurance, as it covers the same risks but for members of the public. While not legally required, the consequences of not having it can be catastrophic if a successful claim comes your way. Cover limits of up to £5m or £10m are typical – we can work with you to determine the level of cover you need for your business.

What is motor trade insurance for motorsports?

This cover is needed for motor traders who carry out work on motorsports vehicles on a part-time basis. This can be service and repair work or restoration through to specialist vehicle sales, for example. We can provide bespoke cover including road risks, motor trade combined insurance, commercial premises, tools and equipment, employers’ and public liability, business interruption, and more. Speak to us about what you do for a tailored quote.

What is motorsport business interruption insurance?

Motorsport business interruption insurance responds in the event that you are prevented from trading due to an unforeseen insured event, and suffer loss of income. This could be as a result of fire or flooding to your premises, for example. This cover can be included as part of a package of covers in commercial combined insurance for motorsports.

What does motorsport storage and transit insurance cover?

We can arrange cover for your vehicle (non-road legal) whilst not under its own power, either in storage or whilst being transported to and from events.  If you’re travelling slightly further or staying a little longer, this can include European trips and overnight stays if you need it.

Get a quote

Motorsport General Callback

Select the type of insurance you require a quote for:
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please provide further information on the insurance you require

Motorsport Commercial Insurance – News & Insights