l1 45 MAT33662 scaled - REIS Motorsport Insurance

On-Event Insurance

scroll down - REIS Motorsport Insurance

Cover in the event of racing, testing or rally accidents

Racing at high speeds, with little margin for error, tests even the most experienced drivers. It goes without saying that you will do everything you can to keep your car on the track or stage, but scrapes and crashes are not uncommon.

Reis can provide you with a policy which covers you in the event of a racing, testing or rally accident. We know that drivers are exceptionally skilled and are masters at avoiding obstacles – this is reflected in the cost of the cover.

The easiest way to find out if we can provide cover for your rally car is to speak to a member of our team. They will explain what is required for it to be deemed ‘fit for the purpose of rallying’ i.e., what safety features it needs such a roll cage.

What does motorsport on-event insurance cover?

On Event insurance only covers your vehicle in the event of an incident. It will not cover any liability to other participants, to any third parties or passengers, or any third party property damage.

Our on-event insurance covers:

  • Accidental or fire damage to your vehicle
  • Accidental or fire damage to your engine and transmission
  • Total loss by fire (top up to the covers listed above)

We can also arrange personal accident and travel insurance to protect you while on event.

Speak to us about your needs, and we will look to tailor insurance to match them.

l2 87 1MDH1669 scaled - REIS Motorsport Insurance

Why choose Reis for Motorsport Competitors Insurance?

Motorsport Knowledge

We live and breathe motorsport – it’s all we cover!

Exceptional Service

A personal, professional service tailored to your specific needs

Experience and Trust

Our teams have insured motorsport activity since 2008

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I purchase cover for a single event?

Yes, cover can be purchased for a single event or for multiple events throughout the season. Speak to us about your requirement and we will seek insurance to match your needs.

What does accidental or fire damage cover provide?

This insurance covers your vehicle against any accident or fire damage caused as a direct result of an incident, either on the track or at an event. Fire Cover can also be extended to fire from any cause. You can also add accidental or fire damage to your engine and transmission caused as a direct result of an on track or event incident.

What is total loss by fire cover?

This can be purchased separately or added to the accidental or fire damage covers listed above. This insurers your vehicle should it be written off due to fire damage, but does not provide accidental damage cover.

What personal accident cover do you provide?

You’re just as precious as your car and with our personal accident cover we provide bespoke personal accident and injury cover whilst you’re competing either at home in the UK, in Europe or at various locations worldwide. With travel cover, you can be covered in the same locations, including repatriation if necessary.

Get a quote

Motorsport General Callback

Select the type of insurance you require a quote for:
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please provide further information on the insurance you require

Motorsport Commercial Insurance – News & Insights